Welcome to The Joint - Greensboro, Friendly Center! As your local chiropractor in Greensboro, NC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greensboro chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Eric Nocera
While Dr. Eric Nocera found running a traditional chiropractic office rewarding, it was also challenging as a business, and the opportunities The Joint presented left him ready to pursue a different approach. He decided to join The Joint to be a part of a great approach to chiropractic care and a great team. Having spent more than a decade and a half as a doctor within the traditional insurance-based system, Dr. Nocera found The Joint’s accessible, affordable, no-insurance-required approach offered a refreshing change to providing chiropractic care with its primary focus on the patient-doctor relationship above all. Experienced in having owned and operated his own practice in High Point, North Carolina for more than a decade, Dr. Nocera has provided all aspects of patient care ranging from chiropractic maintenance to injury care.
He is a graduate of National College of Chiropractic in Chicago (1997), and prior to that received his BA in Pre-medicine/Psychology from Kent State University in his home state of Ohio (1993). Dr. Nocera understands the value of living an active lifestyle and is an avid tennis player who has played competitively in USTA leagues and tournaments for more than 10 years. He also enjoys mountain bike riding, swimming and the hospitality North Carolina is known for.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Greensboro chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 24, 2016GaryWhen we’re young and don’t know any better we proudly wear our aches and pains on our sleeve like some silly badge of honor. Little do we know what we’re dealing with when we really get hurt! So it is with knee surgery. There is nothing courageous or manly about tearing up your knees. Knee ...
- May 18, 2016GaryStatistics show that nearly 22 million Americans book a visit to see a chiropractor in their search for alternative treatment for lower back pain. Good on them because chiropractic treatment can do you a world of good. That said, about a third of this number suffers from lower back pain that is caused by muscle strain, ...
- May 10, 2016GaryLoss of bone density. You can run from it but you can’t hide. Osteoporosis (the loss of bone density) is an inescapable fact of growing older. For many of us the Big O equates to just aches and pains. For many more adults the effect of osteoporosis means broken bones and fractures and the loss ...
- May 2, 2016GaryI’m a big proponent of “core strength.” If you don’t know what that is then stick around for awhile. Your core is a combination of your abs, upper and lower back muscles and even your quads and hamstrings. The strength or lack of same impacts pretty much everything you do every day like walking, running, ...
- April 25, 2016GaryHere’s something that may take your breath away: Chiropractic treatment has been known to treat breathing problems. Obviously if there’s one thing we do minute after minute and day in and day out is breathe — and we don’t even give it a second thought. Now take a deep breath and follow my train of thought ...
- April 20, 2016GaryI would come home from a long day at work, lie down on the floor, tuck my knees at the hips and slowly twist to the right and to the left. Excluding the fact that the sound of my back popping was akin to someone stepping on a bag of peanuts, cracking my back in ...
- April 11, 2016GaryDepending on where you live, the spring season is coming into bloom (unless of course you are in Upstate New York where I’m pretty sure Spring has been outvoted in lieu of snow, but that’s another story). Regardless, the change of seasons also brings with it a wave of allergies. And allergies as we know, ...
- April 4, 2016GaryI’m not sure if our parents or our parent’s parents understood what “burnout” was. They were probably too busy trying to earn a living and raise a family and you know, back in the day, you just didn’t complain about things. It was expected that we worked long hours and beat ourselves silly both mentally ...
- March 21, 2016GaryI’ve never quite understood the logic behind shoe inserts. A lot of famous people in Hollywood use shoe inserts. There’s a pretty famous actor who apparently needs them to see eye-to-eye with his leading ladies, but those are shoe lifts which are not really the same as shoe inserts. Shoe inserts (also known as foot orthotics) ...